LOOKING FOR A HOME The single biggest reason most people buy a home is the simple desire to own a home of their own. At the same time, homeowners accumulate wealth for the future while enjoying the benefits of a residence that they can use, improve and enjoy. What’s different is each individual’s wish list of essentials; from public transportation to the number of bedrooms, we can help you create a comprehensive list and go from there.
1) What's the Right Home For You? Looking for a house to buy? Your Century 21 Real Estate Agent will meet with you and narrow down your requirements on your new home.
2) How Much Can You Afford? How much home can you afford? We can recommend a bond originator to assist you in this process and see what you can afford.
3) Know Your Neighbourhood? Evaluating a neighbourhood and surrounding areas thoroughly is essential. Your Century 21 Real Estate agent can advise on schools, shops and other amenities.
4) Already Have a Home? Buying a home while selling an existing home has its own set of considerations. Let your Century 21 Agent assist you in this process and giving you expert advice on selling your home.
5) Shopping for a Home A Century 21 Agent can help you shop for a home, compare homes, and compile your unique wish list to find the perfect home for you.
6) Additional costs to consider Use our cost calculator to assess the additional fees on your purchase.
7) Offer to purchase Your Century 21 Agent will walk you through the contract and let you know what the seller would like to disclose about the property. Once the offer is accepted your agent will assist in securing you a mortgage bond.
8) Closing the deal Your Century 21 agent will assist in securing the property and advising you of the next steps with regards to the transfer process.
9) Registration A Century 21 Agent will meet you with the keys to your new home.
10) Moving in Our home moving checklist can help you make your move much easier.